NetsGC and the MPBA present the Earn Your Spot Tournament
Once the team captain has registered the team, you will be sent a separate email including a link to our Discord channel.
Game: NBA 2K21
Mode: 5v5 Pro-Am. Best of three series until Finals, which will be best of five.
- All teams participating in the tournament must have five (5) players on the roster in order to participate in the tournament.
- All players must be 18+ to participate in the tournament.
- All team owners will be invited to the NetsGC Discord channel in order to schedule game times and submit screenshots.
- All teams must provide a Twitch link to NetsGC before each series begins.
- All players will have to provide their real name in tournament registration.
- All players must participate under the gamertag that they have registered under. Only NetsGC staff can approve gamertag changes.
- Players can compete only on one team throughout the entire tournament.
- All players must comply with all applicable laws, as well as NBA 2K League rules and procedures.
- Players competing in tournament(s) must use the same gamertag throughout all Draft Eligible events. If you compete on both consoles, your gamertag does not need to match exactly between consoles but should stay the same across all games.
- If a winning team is still competing in another draft eligible tournament, they are immediately disqualified and the team who lost should advance to their position.
- Players are not allowed to send a message during gameplay. Doing so can result in a forfeit or a loss of possession.
- One (1) player from each team must stream each tournament game.
- All decisions that are made regarding a team will be made by the team’s owner. Owners will be identified and labeled during the sign-up process.
- If any gameplay glitch happens, players are instructed to record the clip via Xbox. The gameplay will result in a restart once NetsGC staff have reviewed.
- If a player lags out within the first two minutes, the game is to be replayed. Also, if a player on the winning team lags out, the other four players must quit within 30 seconds to replay the game. Proof of lag out must be submitted.
- Disputes with teams will be resolved by NetsGC staff.
- Screenshots are due after each game in Discord.
- All players must follow NBA 2K League’s rules and guidelines.
- All players must follow MPBA and NetsGC rules and guidelines.
- All participants must comply with the NBA 2K League conduct policies.
- All participants will have to sign a waiver.
- All five (5) players from the winning team will become NBA 2K League draft eligible.
- Cash prize
- All five (5) players from the winning team will receive a NetsGC apparel locker code for NBA 2K21
- One (1) player from a losing team will be selected a Prospect Badge, making them draft eligible.
Five (5) participant from the winning team and one (1) participant from a losing team will be selected to be draft eligible for Season 4 of the NBA 2K League, in accordance with NBA 2K League guidelines.
The opportunity to join the NBA 2K League draft pool is subject to NBA 2K League approval, which approval may be granted or withheld in the sole discretion of the NBA 2K League, and the satisfaction of all applicable eligibility requirements established by the NBA 2K League.
No individual who participated in the NBA 2K League as a player at any point during the 2020 NBA 2K League season may participate in the tournament for draft pool eligibility, in accordance with NBA 2K League policy.